Out of stock
The Nikon F50 is the perfect SLR film camera, especially if you’ve been shooting film already and want to progress up to an SLR. It’s a perfect student/learner camera and is very easy to grasp. We have lots of guides to help you too!
This camera is perfect for street photography, portraits, shooting landscapes and general shots.
*The hand grip is a bit sticky, quite common in these cameras. This doesn’t affect the functionality of the camera.
- Lens Mount: F mount – access to 100’s of lenses
- Lens Not Included: we can help you find a cheap one or message us, if you have one and we can tell you if it will work with it.
- Focus – Autofocus and Manual
- Shutter: 30 sec. – 1/2000 sec
- Flash:Built In
- Batteries: 1 x 2CR5 (Not included)
- Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions
We use (our own) stock images for the product listed so you might not get the exact one displayed. We always ensure we display the correct model and colour so the only change might be a change in cosmetic condition.
Any technical or cosmetic issues can be view under “Technical Condition” & “Cosmetic Conditon”